Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::   ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Discover France! - Welcome to France! Explore French arts & culture, cuisine, history, language, literature, monuments, museums, shopping,

Login   Signup

Discover France!

Manager:
Welcome to France! Explore French arts & culture, cuisine, history, language, literature, monuments, museums, shopping, sightseeing, wines, etc. Dozens of topics, chapters on Paris, 21 provinces, overseas territories, former French colonies; plus feature articles, daily news, calendar of events, and more. Discounts on your favorite French books, music CDs, videos, fine art, and gourmet foods. Online hotel reservations, airline tickets, car rentals, rail passes, travel accessories.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 3 of 3
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

J-Jour: 6 juin 1944 - 06/07/2012
Photo Credit: Jennifer Boyer-Switala (2009) - Omaha Beach, Normandy, France It is not by chance that I chose to wait until today to make my  first summer 2012 blog post. It was sixty-eight years ago today that my grandfather, PFC Charles "Butch" Boyer, along with hundreds of thousands of brave Allied soldiers stormed the beaches and skies of ...

J-Jour: 6 juin 1944

Replied - 06/07/2012
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_pHLpneUKMs/T8-xXmzwlsI/AAAAAAAAAoE/P4rcOg_Fluw/s320/100_6023.jpg

Photo Credit: Jennifer Boyer-Switala (2009) - Omaha Beach, Normandy, France It is not by chance that I chose to wait until today to make my  first summer 2012 blog post. It was sixty-eight years ago today that my grandfather, PFC Charles "Butch" Boyer, along with hundreds of thousands of brave Allied soldiers stormed the beaches and skies of ...

Replied - 06/07/2012
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_pHLpneUKMs/T8-xXmzwlsI/AAAAAAAAAoE/P4rcOg_Fluw/s320/100_6023.jpg

Photo Credit: Jennifer Boyer-Switala (2009) - Omaha Beach, Normandy, France It is not by chance that I chose to wait until today to make my  first summer 2012 blog post. It was sixty-eight years ago today that my grandfather, PFC Charles "Butch" Boyer, along with hundreds of thousands of brave Allied soldiers stormed the beaches and skies of Normandy in the Allied invasion known the world over as D-Day. Operation Overlord was a combined air...

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2019 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy